I recently picked up a new container of yeast and kind of went on a binge. So when we were to bring things to my sisters Christmas dinner, I told her I could bring homemade dinner buns. They are so fluffy!
Layer into breadmachine in following order
- 1 1/3 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 egg
- 3 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 heaping teaspoon yeast
- Set bread machine on dough setting. When cycle finished, remove, dust a cutting board with flour.
- Cut into half, then half again.
- Form into thick log shapes, cut each log into 3.
- Smooth into round shape, and place in a pan that has been sprayed with baking Pam.
- Set in warm location for 45 min or so, and let rise.
- Brush tops with melted butter and bake at 375°F for 15-17 min.